- 01252 943651 | 07480 721253
MSG Motorcycles - Warranties for Lexmoto Mopeds, Scooters and Motorbikes
MSG Motorcycles offer a full warranty for Lexmoto 50cc and 125cc petrol mopeds, scooters and motorcycles. Designed to give you peace of mind, increased value and comfort when you by a Lexmoto bike.
These warranties are subject to terms & conditions which can be found in the Service Schedule Manual. See below for an overview.
All services on your vehicle are chargeable, they are not free. Prices are not fixed and change from year to year. Services must be adhered to within 10% margin (or up to 100mls/160km) or warranty is void, no exceptions, with a maximum of 7000mls (11265km) in any one year. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that the vehicle is fully serviced. The Warranty is subject to the vehicle being fully serviced as specified by the Service Schedule Manual provided or warranties will be void.
The warranty will be made void if the following occurs:
- Exceeding of service schedule time or mileage by more than 10% (or up to 100mls/160km).
- Exceeding of 7000mls (11265km) in any one year.
- Missing out service intervals completely.
- Servicing undertaken by a non VAT registered garage.
- Accident damage to vehicle resulting in driving performance or component failure causing further faults with persistent driving.
- Damage caused by abuse or neglect, lack of general maintenance and failure to do daily checks.
- Modifications to any part of the vehicle resulting in engine performance or electrical change.
- Use of wrong fuel or service parts resulting in future problems with service or maintenance procedures.
- Damage caused by overloading the vehicle or parts past the maximum capacity.
Your vehicle will need all relevant servicing listed within the Service Schedule Manual to maintain the warranty. The scheduling intervals are set by the manufacturer, Lexmoto. All services must be logged on Lexmoto systems, Service Schedule Manual stamped and be within a 10% margin (or up to 100mls/160km) of the stated mileage. If not, the manufacturer, Lexmoto, will void the warranty.
First service and running in period
Your vehicle is subject to a first service and a running in period. The first service is very important as it ensures all parts of the vehicle are fastened correctly and secure. Failure to undertake the 1st service, within the set timescales or mileage, will invalidate all warranties.
Servicing and documentation
MSG Motorcycles will need to see the following documentation when the vehicle is booked in for a service or warranty work. This allows MSG Motorcycles and Lexmoto to maintain the servicing schedule and warranty on your vehicle:
- Vehicle Log Book (V5C Document) - To confirm 1st ownership or number of previous owners
- Service Schedule Book - To stamp the service and confirm warranty continuance
- Driving License - To confirm ownership details
Regular / Routine Maintenance
Between services, it is important that you regularly inspect and maintain your vehicle. This ensures long-term performance and safety.